Re: [pop-pop-steamboats] exergia not energia

  • caedave
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 7, 2006
      On there prices, I took a good look at the site and it's all aimed
      at education (having been there and done that) so up goes the price.

      Silly really, these go up and proper stuff  like CAD software goes down.

      In education you can have one seat of the latest AutoCAD (Normally £4000+)
      for what these people charge for there Stirling Engine.

      Dave M.