Pop-Pop Boats, of course

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18 4:12 AM

      I added a link to MATTERMAKER, an "instant" prototyping company owned by Jeff Timothy, and have invited him to join our little pop-pops group where he might discover that not all pop-pop boats are made of tinplate steel. Among other things, Jeff has an additive method for making mold cavities that could be used to manufacture pop-pop engines and hulls, in the event that anybody would like to form a company to manufacture R/C pop-pop boats. I think the "next big thing" might be pop-pop boats kids can control with their cellphones. There already are little model cars and trucks that can be controlled this way and Daryl's last YouTube video demonstrated that parts from a toy R/C truck could be used in the construction of an extremely maneuverable R/C pop-pop boat.

      Best Wishes, Frank