If at first you don't succeed--

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 4, 2011
      -- try, try again
      http://arpa-e.energy.gov/ProgramsProjects/BEEST/HighEnergyDensityCapacitors.aspx

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 4, 2011

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 4, 2011
          Hi Motley,

          I just added a link titled "A new high density capacitor for energy storage" and checked to see if it still works. Sorry about that post. I started using an iPad after my old Macintosh box died and need to get a microscope to edit what I post. It could be worse, I might have started using a cell phone!

          84 year old Frank

          --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, Motleyjust <motleyjust@...> wrote:

          > I get page not found
          >

          > motleyjustmotleynothingbutmotley

        • William Abernathy
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 4, 2011
            Frank McNeill wrote:
            > Hi All,
            >
            > Somebody at Dot-Gov must have been been watching a while back when there was
            > a bit of discussion about battery-powered pop-pop boats. Go to
            > http://arpa-e.energy.gov/ProgramsProjects/BEEST/HighEnergyDensityCapacitors.
            > for news about some that could really put a lot of pop into pop-pop boats!
            >
            > Old Frank

            try:

            http://arpa-e.energy.gov/ProgramsProjects/BEEST/HighEnergyDensityCapacitors.aspx

            --
            William Abernathy
            Berkeley, CA
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 4, 2011

              I went to "Settings" and changed a bunch of settings for automatic punctuation, capitalization, etc. from "on" to "off" because that feature apparently couldn't tell the difference between a sentence and an URL.

              Old Frank