If at first you don't succeed--

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 4, 2011
      -- try, try again
      http://arpa-e.energy.gov/ProgramsProjects/BEEST/HighEnergyDensityCapacitors.aspx

      > Somebody at Dot-Gov must have been been watching a while back when there was a bit of discussion about battery-powered pop-pop boats. Go to http://arpa-e.energy.gov/ProgramsProjects/BEEST/HighEnergyDensityCapacitors. for news about some that could really put a lot of pop into pop-pop boats!
      >
      > Old Frank

    • Motleyjust
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 4, 2011
        I get page not found

        motleyjustmotleynothingbutmotley

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 4, 2011

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 4, 2011
            Hi Motley,

            I just added a link titled "A new high density capacitor for energy storage" and checked to see if it still works. Sorry about that post. I started using an iPad after my old Macintosh box died and need to get a microscope to edit what I post. It could be worse, I might have started using a cell phone!

            84 year old Frank

            --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, Motleyjust <motleyjust@...> wrote:

            > I get page not found
            >

            > motleyjustmotleynothingbutmotley

          • William Abernathy
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 4, 2011
              Frank McNeill wrote:
              > Hi All,
              >
              > Somebody at Dot-Gov must have been been watching a while back when there was
              > a bit of discussion about battery-powered pop-pop boats. Go to
              > http://arpa-e.energy.gov/ProgramsProjects/BEEST/HighEnergyDensityCapacitors.
              > for news about some that could really put a lot of pop into pop-pop boats!
              >
              > Old Frank

              try:

              http://arpa-e.energy.gov/ProgramsProjects/BEEST/HighEnergyDensityCapacitors.aspx

              --
              William Abernathy
              Berkeley, CA
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 4, 2011

                I went to "Settings" and changed a bunch of settings for automatic punctuation, capitalization, etc. from "on" to "off" because that feature apparently couldn't tell the difference between a sentence and an URL.

                Old Frank