    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 4, 2011

      Somebody at Dot-Gov must have been been watching a while back when there was a bit of discussion about battery-powered pop-pop boats. Go to http://arpa-e.energy.gov/ProgramsProjects/BEEST/HighEnergyDensityCapacitors. for news about some that could really put a lot of pop into pop-pop boats!

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 4, 2011
        -- try, try again
        http://arpa-e.energy.gov/ProgramsProjects/BEEST/HighEnergyDensityCapacitors.aspx

        > Somebody at Dot-Gov must have been been watching a while back when there was a bit of discussion about battery-powered pop-pop boats. Go to http://arpa-e.energy.gov/ProgramsProjects/BEEST/HighEnergyDensityCapacitors. for news about some that could really put a lot of pop into pop-pop boats!
        >
        > Old Frank

      • Motleyjust
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 4, 2011
          I get page not found

          motleyjustmotleynothingbutmotley

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 4, 2011

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 4, 2011
              Hi Motley,

              I just added a link titled "A new high density capacitor for energy storage" and checked to see if it still works. Sorry about that post. I started using an iPad after my old Macintosh box died and need to get a microscope to edit what I post. It could be worse, I might have started using a cell phone!

              84 year old Frank

              --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, Motleyjust <motleyjust@...> wrote:

              > I get page not found
              >

              > motleyjustmotleynothingbutmotley

            • William Abernathy
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 4, 2011
                Frank McNeill wrote:
                > Hi All,
                >
                > Somebody at Dot-Gov must have been been watching a while back when there was
                > a bit of discussion about battery-powered pop-pop boats. Go to
                > http://arpa-e.energy.gov/ProgramsProjects/BEEST/HighEnergyDensityCapacitors.
                > for news about some that could really put a lot of pop into pop-pop boats!
                >
                > Old Frank

                try:

                http://arpa-e.energy.gov/ProgramsProjects/BEEST/HighEnergyDensityCapacitors.aspx

                --
                William Abernathy
                Berkeley, CA
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 4, 2011

                  I went to "Settings" and changed a bunch of settings for automatic punctuation, capitalization, etc. from "on" to "off" because that feature apparently couldn't tell the difference between a sentence and an URL.

                  Old Frank