Re: Copper Coil boat

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2011
      If you have a picture of your engine or a link showing the particular design, that might provide clues to what the issue might be. once completely filled the tubing needs to be kept totally full until the tube ends are under water (air in the engine can cause problems). If you are heating all of the coil area, that might cause dryout and the failure of the engine to run.