Pop-Pop Boats

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2011

       If you use our link to Buzz's Boatyard, and Buzz's link to Pop-Pop Boats, you will see a message with red letters "Warning! These boats are not sold as children's toys as they may have sharp edges. These boats are sold as metal replica collector items only!"
       For some time I've believed that pop-pop hulls, decks etc. should be made of ceramic materials, like the papers and foams listed under the heading, "Ceramics" in our links section. Read about 3M's ceramic, fire resistant ceramic paper and the Cotronics company's castable and machinable foams, because there might be a pop-pop quiz later!