Re: Reversing clam shell rudder

    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 23, 2011
      How about durability? Toy boats with no moving parts to replace or repair could regain the pop-popularity they had before WW2 when I was a kid with a few updated features that would make it possible for kids to control them with their cell phones. My daughter is a teacher, so I asked her how many of her kids have cell phones. Her answer was that all of them do-