Insider information on a new stock offering!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2006
      A friend who has inside information about emerging
      technologies has told me about a small company that
      plans to go public in a few days. The company has
      developed a propulsion system for aircraft that does
      not rely on jet fuel or other petroleum products and
      might do a lot to reduce our dependency on a resource
      that will become increasingly expensive as reserves
      are depleted. My friend doesn't want me to let anybody
      know his identity, but said more information can be
      found at: http://tinyurl.com/zw7xg and to keep it
      confidential until after the company goes public, so
      MUM'S THE WORD!!

      Best wishes, old Frank

      "When you are worried, or in doubt
      Run in circles, Scream and Shout!