Re: [pop-pop-steamboats] Re: Easy putt putt engine build.

  • ivan foster
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 3, 2011
      What about hydro-forming? My immediate thought would be to router out a two sided wood form the size of the tube with an expanded part in the middle, when you are through you could bend the pipes and you should have a simple engine, no sound of course.

      On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 5:17 AM, Frank McNeill <frankmcneilll@...> wrote:

      Hi David,

      I'm interested in electroforming as a method for manufacturing very small remotely controllable toy boats. Most kids have small cellular phones now that can be used to control toy planes, helicopters and cars, so why not tiny steam boats propelled by the simplest of all steam engines?

      Best wishes, Frank

      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 4, 2011
        No sound - - other than other than that of a muffled explosion and some screaming, and or profanity! !