Gratitude

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2006
      Hi All,

      This is to thank WD and Dave for agreeing to become moderators in response to my request for backup, and to Pete for all he has done to keep the group going as long as it has. There are thousands of dead groups out there with no activity or recent messages, but against all odds, our little group hasnot become one of them.
      I want to thank Matt for trusting us with his pdf file, truly a "leap of faith" on his part, and I also want to thank all of our members for staying on the group in spite of our slow growth and halting progress. Thousands might not agree, but the preservation and improvement of mysteriously simple steamboats that have engaged the interest of kids of all ages for more than a century is still worth doing, so let's do it if we can.

      Best wishes, old Frank