Re: Mail

  • Daryl
    Message 1 of 4 , May 9, 2011
      Yeah, you. One of those messages that Yahoo sends to your mailbox
      if you are signed up for that service. Should have kept it I guess if you did not know about it. Guess it is not true huh.

      Message 2 of 4 , May 9, 2011
        I'm not a moderator now, so that is probably why I didn't get a
        message about leaving the group. Old Frank

        --
        If you have a skeleton in your closet, take it out and dance with it.
        -- Carolyn MacKenzie