Re: Mail

    Message 1 of 4 , May 7, 2011
      Who me?

      > Got Yahoo mail that said Frank McNeill has quit this forum.
      > Is this true Frank???

    • Daryl
      Message 2 of 4 , May 9, 2011
        Yeah, you. One of those messages that Yahoo sends to your mailbox
        if you are signed up for that service. Should have kept it I guess if you did not know about it. Guess it is not true huh.

        Message 3 of 4 , May 9, 2011
          I'm not a moderator now, so that is probably why I didn't get a
          message about leaving the group. Old Frank

          --
          If you have a skeleton in your closet, take it out and dance with it.
          -- Carolyn MacKenzie