Mail

  • Daryl
    Message 1 of 4 , May 7, 2011
      Got Yahoo mail that said Frank McNeill has quit this forum.
      Is this true Frank???
      Message 2 of 4 , May 7, 2011
        Who me?

        > Got Yahoo mail that said Frank McNeill has quit this forum.
        > Is this true Frank???

      • Daryl
        Message 3 of 4 , May 9, 2011
          Yeah, you. One of those messages that Yahoo sends to your mailbox
          if you are signed up for that service. Should have kept it I guess if you did not know about it. Guess it is not true huh.

          Message 4 of 4 , May 9, 2011
            I'm not a moderator now, so that is probably why I didn't get a
            message about leaving the group. Old Frank

            --
            If you have a skeleton in your closet, take it out and dance with it.
            -- Carolyn MacKenzie