Re: Spam

    Message 1 of 6 , May 6, 2011
      Hey Frank,

      I don't think that Donald is talking about your "Canned" Spam. There are many hackers out ther who are flooding the Web with junk Spam. If you open one of their messages you are risking having the spammer ride your address throughout your mailing list and Web. The best defense is to not open and delete immediately. Facebook has big issues with this tactic by spammers.