Re: Introduction

  • MO
    Message 1 of 16 , May 4, 2011
      Welcome Troy!!! Pic's will go in the photo album area in the files to the upper left side of your screen. Just set a new album-- that is the way this site works...several of us just competed in a - just for fun pop pop boat building contest here-

      http://modelsteam.myfreeforum.org/about40356.html

      Later on

      greg from Oregon