Re: Brewing Aps (applications) for Hobby Groups

    Message 1 of 6 , May 4, 2011
      Hi All,

      I added a link titled "SPAM" so David and other group members will recognize it when they see it. I ate a lot of the stuff when I was in the USNR, but prefer peanut butter now.

      Best Wishes,
      Old Frank

      Message 2 of 6 , May 4, 2011
        And meanwhile, you, too, re-propogated the original spam link.
        Everyone, if you're going to reply to spam messages, please, at least
        trim the links...

        Message 3 of 6 , May 5, 2011
          So have you Donald- -

          ttnfn, Old Frank

          Message 4 of 6 , May 6, 2011
            Hey Frank,

            I don't think that Donald is talking about your "Canned" Spam. There are many hackers out ther who are flooding the Web with junk Spam. If you open one of their messages you are risking having the spammer ride your address throughout your mailing list and Web. The best defense is to not open and delete immediately. Facebook has big issues with this tactic by spammers.