Brewing Aps (applications) for Hobby Groups

    Message 1 of 6 , May 3 1:21 PM

      Go to (http://www.pcmag.com/business/article/build-mobile-apps-for-free-wit) to find out how make your own aps.

      Old Frank
    • David Trujillo
      Message 2 of 6 , May 3 7:28 PM
        please no spam                                  ty

        To: pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com
        From: frankmcneilll@...
        Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 20:21:24 +0000
        Subject: [pop-pop-steamboats] Brewing Aps (applications) for Hobby Groups

        Hi All,

        Go to (http://www.pcmag.com/business/article/build-mobile-apps-for-free-wit) to find out how make your own aps.

        Message 3 of 6 , May 4 9:22 AM

          I added a link titled "SPAM" so David and other group members will recognize it when they see it. I ate a lot of the stuff when I was in the USNR, but prefer peanut butter now.

          Best Wishes,
          Old Frank

          Message 4 of 6 , May 4 5:55 PM
            And meanwhile, you, too, re-propogated the original spam link.
            Everyone, if you're going to reply to spam messages, please, at least
            trim the links...

            Message 5 of 6 , May 5 3:34 AM
              So have you Donald- -

              ttnfn, Old Frank

              Message 6 of 6 , May 6 4:39 AM
                Hey Frank,

                I don't think that Donald is talking about your "Canned" Spam. There are many hackers out ther who are flooding the Web with junk Spam. If you open one of their messages you are risking having the spammer ride your address throughout your mailing list and Web. The best defense is to not open and delete immediately. Facebook has big issues with this tactic by spammers.