Silly goose

  • Daryl
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2011
      If you care to watch my latest youtube video is at.......

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKWaKuiFMTY

      Daryl.
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2011
        Hi Daryl,
        Have you considered production of pop-pop airplanes like the Grumman
        Goose or Widgeon?
        Frank

        --
        If you have a skeleton in your closet, take it out and dance with it.
        -- Carolyn MacKenzie
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2011
          That was one hungry goose for "pop corn"---A fun build