Re: The answer to Putt Putt Steering.

  • MO
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 30, 2011
      NOW I am embarrassed--I didn't realize this post was even about my boat steering-Had Iread that it was originally posted by Daryl- I might have woken up. I just read Franks post about the cell / smart phone controller / radio and assumed that was the subject matter.

      Shows I should read more before posting--I truly did not want to come off as bragging.

      I use a cheap Hobby King 2.4 gig radio ( 4 channel at $39.00 with a rX included) - it sure works great on all of my live steam boats and now my little Muc Mara put put boat too!

      Message 2 of 8 , May 1 6:30 AM

        MO,

        Nothing to be embarrassed about.

        Also; post away with your photos and/or videos. That's what we are all about...sharing ideas thru words, photos & videos. THANKS

        Pete