Year 2 of the WWPPBB

  • MO
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2011
      A few of you remember this - It is how I became acquainted with this group via Daryl Canada and others stumbling upon our little "fun event".

      I think another member here joined in the build this year..Please check out how the amateurs do with little to no instruction with building operational Put Put boats. The boat entries will conclude being added after Sunday May 1. Then awards will be announced a week or so later. From simple to not so- we pale in comparison to the works seen here. I hope it lures folks to the ponds and bath tubs to try their hand at making their first steam boat

      http://modelsteam.myfreeforum.org/about40356.html