A New Construction Material for Boats

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2011
      Hi All,

      I read about a new material called "TimberSil" that is made by combining wood and glass. It might be a good material for boats, so I added a link with the same name for the benefit of anybody who would like to check it out.

      Best Wishes,
      Old Frank
    • David Halfpenny (y)
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2011
        > I read about a new material called "TimberSil" that is made by combining
        > wood and glass.

        Doesn't sound ever so tool-friendly Frank!

        Teak is bad enough!