RE: [pop-pop-steamboats] Re: The answer to Putt Putt Steering.

  • David Trujillo
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 28, 2011
      yea u shud  hey guys im 13 and i need help  in my shed i found a 1.5 feet long .5  feet  wide  and i weigh's  about5 pounds or so  do you think that  6  six pop pop boat engines that are  (slater harrison's models    the long one  made out of aluninum can ) will propell the boat ?

      To: pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com
      From: georgeyyy@...
      Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 11:58:39 +0000
      Subject: [pop-pop-steamboats] Re: The answer to Putt Putt Steering.

      I agree...Clever! It's kinda like the jet skis or Buehler Turbocraft jet boats of the 60's.
      We should invite him to join our group.

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 29, 2011
        Go to < http://www.tested.com/news/apptoyz-leveraging-iphone-for-remote-control-vehicles/1716/> for what will eventually be the answer.

        Old Frank

        > yea u shud hey guys im 13 and i need help in my shed i found a 1.5 feet long .5 feet wide and i weigh's about5 pounds or so do you think that 6 six pop pop boat engines that are (slater harrison's models the long one made out of aluninum can ) will propell the boat ?
        >
        > To: pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com
        > From: georgeyyy@...
        > Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 11:58:39 +0000
        > Subject: [pop-pop-steamboats] Re: The answer to Putt Putt Steering.

        > I agree...Clever! It's kinda like the jet skis or Buehler Turbocraft jet boats of the 60's.
        >
        > We should invite him to join our group.
        >
        > Pete
        >

        > --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "Daryl" <darylcanada73@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Check this out. Very clever.
        > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TpsYTosvzk

      • MO
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 30, 2011
          NOW I am embarrassed--I didn't realize this post was even about my boat steering-Had Iread that it was originally posted by Daryl- I might have woken up. I just read Franks post about the cell / smart phone controller / radio and assumed that was the subject matter.

          Shows I should read more before posting--I truly did not want to come off as bragging.

          I use a cheap Hobby King 2.4 gig radio ( 4 channel at $39.00 with a rX included) - it sure works great on all of my live steam boats and now my little Muc Mara put put boat too!

          Message 4 of 8 , May 1, 2011

            MO,

            Nothing to be embarrassed about.

            Also; post away with your photos and/or videos. That's what we are all about...sharing ideas thru words, photos & videos. THANKS

            Pete