Pursuit pop pop boat

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2011
      For those that collect pop pop boats, the below Pursuit boat might be of interest. These appear to be the same as the ones made in the past for Schylling. The lithography is really nice. I got two last fall before the seller ran out of them, and it is a nice boat. Modified the candle holder a little to use my flat candles instead of the verticle ones for longer more consistant operation. Bottom video is what appears to be a Schylling one (lettering on the transom?) operating.

      http://cgi.ebay.com/Tin-toy-Pursuit-POP-POP-Boat-candle-/220770503244?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3366f28a4c

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwSplfKL4qQ