Re: [pop-pop-steamboats] Re: Classic Miss England

  • Motleyjust
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 6 6:57 PM
      All of a sudden, the price for the original is darn cheap, even with postage.
      Of course the price may go way up over the next three days.

      motleyjustmotleynothingbutmotley

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 8 1:31 AM
        Hi all

        I made a funny pop pop boat video to youtube a few weeks ago. It might be more funny, if you understand the lyrics of song, but maybe you regonise it. =)

        Jussi
        P.S. Check out my autonomous robotcar video also: