Re: Classic Miss England

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 6, 2011
      --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, Motleyjust <motleyjust@...> wrote:

      > It is very nice looking. So far the bid is less than the postage to the U.S.

      Check out the replica:

      http://www.stanleysteamers.com/phantomboats/photos.htm
    • Motleyjust
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 6, 2011
        All of a sudden, the price for the original is darn cheap, even with postage.
        Of course the price may go way up over the next three days.

        motleyjustmotleynothingbutmotley

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 8, 2011
          Hi all

          I made a funny pop pop boat video to youtube a few weeks ago. It might be more funny, if you understand the lyrics of song, but maybe you regonise it. =)

          Jussi
          P.S. Check out my autonomous robotcar video also: