Classic Miss England

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 6, 2011
    • Motleyjust
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 6, 2011
        It is very nice looking.  So far the bid is less than the postage to the U.S.

        motleyjustmotleynothingbutmotley

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 6, 2011
          --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, Motleyjust <motleyjust@...> wrote:

          > It is very nice looking. So far the bid is less than the postage to the U.S.

          Check out the replica:

          http://www.stanleysteamers.com/phantomboats/photos.htm
        • Motleyjust
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 6, 2011
            All of a sudden, the price for the original is darn cheap, even with postage.
            Of course the price may go way up over the next three days.

            motleyjustmotleynothingbutmotley

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 8, 2011
              Hi all

              I made a funny pop pop boat video to youtube a few weeks ago. It might be more funny, if you understand the lyrics of song, but maybe you regonise it. =)

              Jussi
              P.S. Check out my autonomous robotcar video also: