Fulton engine video fro Cabin Fever 2011

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2011
      The following is a short video of the Fulton Engine poject that I put together. The unit is being donated to the Clermont State Historic Site in Germontown, NY on May 14th.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkuYkmCTiiU
    • Daryl
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14, 2011
        Pete, That looks really great. A lot of people will appreciate the effort you put into this project.