Re: [pop-pop-steamboats] Re: Speed testing hull designs.

  • Wes Goostrey
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 27, 2011
      Great Idea David ! Waterproof ballast too! ...now I gotta make some kinda rudders for these two that didn't come with them...
      Wes

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 27, 2011
        --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, Wes Goostrey <wgoostrey@...> wrote:

        > Great Idea David ! Waterproof ballast too! ...now I gotta make some kinda
        > rudders for these two that didn't come with them...
        > Wes

        You can cut rudders out of thick aluminum foil (like disposible pie pan and such) and attach them with a little drop of low temp hot glue. Soft enough to adjust but not easily damaged. The hot glue can be easily peeled off of the boat when needed.