Re: Help

  • np2153
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 15, 2011
      Also check out the Files section of the group, I posted a PDF in there of Len Stevens' article "Pulse Projection" from Model Boats Magazine, where he explores the use of square-section tube in his experiments with coiled-tube pop-pops. My little wooden pop-pop "Popflea" (pics in the Photos section of the group) was inspired by this article.

      Richard Jenkins