RE: [pop-pop-steamboats] Re: Help

  • Slater Harrison
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 14, 2011

      Hi Sajer,

      I have little experience with the copper tube kind. However I have some good links to information about them.

      http://www.sciencetoymaker.org/boat/coil_boat.htm

      Best wishes,

      Slater

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 15, 2011
        Also check out the Files section of the group, I posted a PDF in there of Len Stevens' article "Pulse Projection" from Model Boats Magazine, where he explores the use of square-section tube in his experiments with coiled-tube pop-pops. My little wooden pop-pop "Popflea" (pics in the Photos section of the group) was inspired by this article.

        Richard Jenkins