Re: Spam Hazan

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 13, 2011
      Thanks Richard,

      I should have gone in an done the same. I have no prior experience with "Yahoo Groups" so I am fumbling through the options. Originally I believe Frank had all settings in the safe mode. Acouple of years ago one of the moderators deleted the group. When it was brought back up all of the settings may have been set to default. Anyway, THANKS>

      Pete