Greetings and Help/Advice

  • Sajer
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2011
      Hello all,

      I live in the Asia-Pacific region and recently came across these amazingly simple, yet wonderful variant of the pop-pop-steamboats, the ones that use the copper coil engines.My friends and I have decided to compete with each other in regards to these boats, with 2 rounds, based on speed and then the boat's ability to carry weights, namely 20g ones before it sinks and I would like to learn from the experts here on boat construction. I've seen some designs of the put-put boats that are streamlined, allowing for greater speed, and would like to learn a lot more.

      I hope to adopt this as a life-long hobby after the competition as I happen to live near a lake.

      Thanks and regards,
      Sajer