Re: [pop-pop-steamboats] Re: Engines and hello

  • Peak45
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2011
      Many thanks.

      Wayne.

      Sent: Saturday, February 12, 2011 5:13 PM
      Subject: [pop-pop-steamboats] Re: Engines and hello

      Hi Wayne.
      If you want to build a diaphragm engine you can look on this site at "Files", then "pop-pop la page de Jean-Yves". In this folder the first file should help you.
      There are also many other sites on Internet where you can find instructions for coil engines and diaphragm engines.
      Jean-Yves

      --- In mailto:pop-pop-steamboats%40yahoogroups.com, "wayne9010" <wayne.9003@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,this is my
      first post having joined a couple of weeks ago.
      > I first discoverd pop
      pop boats at a railway steam event in england last year and became facinated.

      > I would lke to build my own engines and wondered if
      anyone could advise me how to go about this.

      > Many
      thanks,

      > Wayne.
      >
      > Newcastle Upon Tyne