Re: Engines and hello

  • jeanyves_renaud
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2011
      Hi Wayne.
      If you want to build a diaphragm engine you can look on this site at "Files", then "pop-pop la page de Jean-Yves". In this folder the first file should help you.
      There are also many other sites on Internet where you can find instructions for coil engines and diaphragm engines.
      Jean-Yves

      --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "wayne9010" <wayne.9003@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,this is my first post having joined a couple of weeks ago.
      > I first discoverd pop pop boats at a railway steam event in england last year and became facinated.
      >
      > I would lke to build my own engines and wondered if anyone could advise me how to go about this.
      >
      > Many thanks,
      >
      > Wayne.
      >
      > Newcastle Upon Tyne England.

    • Peak45
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12, 2011
        Many thanks.

        Wayne.

        Sent: Saturday, February 12, 2011 5:13 PM
        Subject: [pop-pop-steamboats] Re: Engines and hello

        --- In mailto:pop-pop-steamboats%40yahoogroups.com, "wayne9010" <wayne.9003@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,this is my
        first post having joined a couple of weeks ago.
        > I first discoverd pop
        pop boats at a railway steam event in england last year and became facinated.

        > I would lke to build my own engines and wondered if
        anyone could advise me how to go about this.

        > Many
        thanks,

        > Wayne.
        >
        > Newcastle Upon Tyne