Engines and hello

  • wayne9010
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2011
      Hi all,this is my first post having joined a couple of weeks ago.
      I first discoverd pop pop boats at a railway steam event in england last year and became facinated.

      I would lke to build my own engines and wondered if anyone could advise me how to go about this.

      Many thanks,

      Wayne.

      Newcastle Upon Tyne England.
    • jeanyves_renaud
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12, 2011
        Hi Wayne.
        If you want to build a diaphragm engine you can look on this site at "Files", then "pop-pop la page de Jean-Yves". In this folder the first file should help you.
        There are also many other sites on Internet where you can find instructions for coil engines and diaphragm engines.
        Jean-Yves

        --- In pop-pop-steamboats@yahoogroups.com, "wayne9010" <wayne.9003@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,this is my first post having joined a couple of weeks ago.
        > I first discoverd pop pop boats at a railway steam event in england last year and became facinated.
        >
        > I would lke to build my own engines and wondered if anyone could advise me how to go about this.
        >
        > Many thanks,
        >
        > Wayne.
        >
        > Newcastle Upon Tyne England.

      • Peak45
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 12, 2011
          Many thanks.

          Wayne.

          Sent: Saturday, February 12, 2011 5:13 PM
          Subject: [pop-pop-steamboats] Re: Engines and hello

          --- In mailto:pop-pop-steamboats%40yahoogroups.com, "wayne9010" <wayne.9003@...> wrote:

          > Hi all,this is my
          first post having joined a couple of weeks ago.
          > I first discoverd pop
          pop boats at a railway steam event in england last year and became facinated.

          > I would lke to build my own engines and wondered if
          anyone could advise me how to go about this.

          > Many
          thanks,

          > Wayne.
          >
          > Newcastle Upon Tyne