Re: Group Page Picture?

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2011

      Yes they are! Charles used a Proex Inc. casserole container #MW916-P from his local grocery store.

      The Pop-Pop Tug is Charles Clark's design. He has offered to consult with anyone wanting to make a Tug. He would prefer that you either design & construct your own engine or buy one that is commercially available.

      With Charles's approval I am in the process of creating a drawing package for the Tug in CAD. I plan to post a PDF copy when completed. If interested please contact me. If there is enough interest I will move the packet up on my "To Do" list.

      I change the Group photo and added several of the CAD work on the Tug.

      Pete

    • charleswclarke@netscape.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2011
        Yes, my local market uses the trays to sell crabcakes. They are polyethylene plastic (recycle #5). They handle candle heat well, but glues do not stick very well. If you ever use one for a boat hull, coat the inside with a layer of automobile wax. It helps when cleaning up any dripped candle wax.
        Charles