Re: [pop-pop-steamboats] Assembly General

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2011
      groups_ads45 wrote:

      > (more spam links)

      Will someone please dump this user? Or is this the latest "innovation"
      from Yahoo! groups, their method of "keeping the groups free" by putting
      an ad-spamming bot on the member list (I doubt this, because none of my
      other Yahoo! groups has this).

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 25, 2011
        Donald,

        I put a block on the member who seems to be the culprit. It's definitely a spammer!

        Stay posted!