RE:worlds LOUDEST

  • Wes Goostrey
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2011
      Daryl, Daryl, Daryl, Daryl !!
      The considerable cacophony coupled with clever craftsmanship continues to cause constant comments concerning ...oh my God whats happening to me...I'm thinking AND talking like Dr. Seuss !!
      You've done it again ! Great idea ! Great design ! And GREAT JOB !
      I trust we can expect a build log...
      Thanks for the continuing education and entertainment !
      Wes

    • Daryl Foster
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 13, 2011
        Thanks Wes, kind words are always appreciated.....Daryl.