Re: World's Loudest Putt Putt Boat ....Maybe.

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2011
      Daryl,

      I did! You're amazing...THX for sharing.

      > Hi all, Hope you will check out my newest.........
      >
      > http://www.youtube.com/user/PuttPutt4video?feature=mhsn#p/a/u/1/h9kQCqqgWuI
      >
      > More fun,......Daryl.

    • Slater Harrison
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2011

        I left a comment, Daryl, that it reminds me of the world of Dr. Seuss. Great work!

        Slater

        Hi all, Hope you will check out my newest.........

        http://www.youtube.com/user/PuttPutt4video?feature=mhsn#p/a/u/1/h9kQCqqgWuI

        More fun,......Daryl.

        This message, together with any attachments, may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the message, along with any attachments.