Re: World's Loudest Putt Putt Boat ....Maybe.

  • jeanyves_renaud
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2011
      Hi Daryl.
      Good job as usual.
      With 2 diaphragm engines on a boat I already met some difficulties. When one was going to burn-out it was not easy to detect it and blow the candle early enough to avoid damages. With 5 diaphragm engines you must be a music lover!

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2011
        Daryl,

        I did! You're amazing...THX for sharing.

        > Hi all, Hope you will check out my newest.........
        >
        > http://www.youtube.com/user/PuttPutt4video?feature=mhsn#p/a/u/1/h9kQCqqgWuI
        >
        > More fun,......Daryl.

      • Slater Harrison
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 4, 2011

          I left a comment, Daryl, that it reminds me of the world of Dr. Seuss. Great work!

          Slater

          Hi all, Hope you will check out my newest.........

          http://www.youtube.com/user/PuttPutt4video?feature=mhsn#p/a/u/1/h9kQCqqgWuI

          More fun,......Daryl.

          This message, together with any attachments, may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the message, along with any attachments.