Re: waterocket

  • jeanyves_renaud
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2010
      John Gwynn worked with prof. Jean Le Bot on the scientific aspect of pop-pop engines. I met prof. Le Bot for the first time in 2004 and several times since. He showed me some of John's papers and a few left over of their common experiments. I contacted John by email but he only answered "When I have time…" He seems very busy with his job (he is not retired) and some activities such as water rockets. Last year when I recorded the cycle of the pop-pop engine I shared the result with prof. Le Bot who immediately wrote a letter to John because this record of the pop-pop cycle was their common dream. Alas, John never answered. It's a pity. I'm sure he would be a good member of this forum... if he had time.