Re: Six Tugboats

  • charleswclarke@netscape.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 28, 2010
      Pete,
      Yes, the letter on the stack is the first letter of the first name of the recipient. Two are for brothers with the the same first initial. I had plans to paint their boats different colors, but I was not too happy with the other color. At the last minute, I resprayed them both the same color.
      Charles