Re: Six Tugboats

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 28, 2010
      Charles,

      Thanks for the info. You have created a very nice design. I noticed that the letters on the stacks were different. Do they represent the various gift recipients?

      On your design: If you are willing I can sketch up your design in CAD. You would, of course get full credit. Please let me know via personal E-mail. We can discuss further.

      Pete

    • charleswclarke@netscape.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 28, 2010
        Pete,
        Yes, the letter on the stack is the first letter of the first name of the recipient. Two are for brothers with the the same first initial. I had plans to paint their boats different colors, but I was not too happy with the other color. At the last minute, I resprayed them both the same color.
        Charles