Re: re demotion

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 27, 2010
      Good Morning all-

      Please welcome Richard Jenkins as one of our co-owners. I have updated his status per Frank's request. Thanks Richard for accepting Frank's offer. It's great to have someone from one of the younger generations get involved in a both fun and educational hobby group.

      FYI! I grew up in Manchester, NH , just a few miles North of Lawrence, MA.

      best regards,