Re: re demotion

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 27, 2010
      Thanks Richard for adding to this "thread." Does your day job have any relation to mechanical design or manufacturing- and do you know of any small companies that be interested in manufacturing R/C pop-pop boats? If any of my former co-owners are following this thread, please promote Richard to the status of a co-owner on standby. Best Wishes to All,
      Old Frank

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 27, 2010
        Good Morning all-

        Please welcome Richard Jenkins as one of our co-owners. I have updated his status per Frank's request. Thanks Richard for accepting Frank's offer. It's great to have someone from one of the younger generations get involved in a both fun and educational hobby group.

        FYI! I grew up in Manchester, NH , just a few miles North of Lawrence, MA.

        best regards,