Re: Demotion

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 25, 2010
      > BTW: who has the best prices on small pop-pop boats ? I volunteer
      > part time at a Maritime Museum with a gift shop and I think pop-pop
      > boats would be a good addition.
      > Thanks
      > Wes

      Below are some indian pop pop boat exporters. The first two have standard boats for ~$.50 each in boxes of 100-250, with shipping ~$60. Welby's price list seems high, but I may not be interperting it correctly.

      http://www.alibaba.com/products/pop_pop_boats/IN----------50.html
      http://www.girigiriexports.com/tin-toys.htm
      http://www.welby.in/pop-pop-boats.html