Re: Demotion

  • Daryl
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 25, 2010
      Frank, Take the ipad back and get a new Mac. We need you. This
      forum needs you.

      And a Merry Christmas to all.

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 25, 2010
        > BTW: who has the best prices on small pop-pop boats ? I volunteer
        > part time at a Maritime Museum with a gift shop and I think pop-pop
        > boats would be a good addition.
        > Thanks
        > Wes

        Below are some indian pop pop boat exporters. The first two have standard boats for ~$.50 each in boxes of 100-250, with shipping ~$60. Welby's price list seems high, but I may not be interperting it correctly.

        http://www.alibaba.com/products/pop_pop_boats/IN----------50.html
        http://www.girigiriexports.com/tin-toys.htm
        http://www.welby.in/pop-pop-boats.html