GOOD NEWS

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2010
      I just got off the phone with Old Old Frank. He ensures me that he is alive and kicking.:)  I wasn't able to able to come up with a phone no. or a confirmed address. I did find an unconfirmed address. I checked with a property management company for the address. They took my name and number to see what they could do to locate Frank. 4 hours Frank called. Technology at its best!

      Frank's IMAC died a few weeks ago. A friend was able to recover the data from the hard drive but not much more. The IMAC is now in the shop to see if it can be brought back to life. Frank is anticipating a good CHRISTMAS for himself and his family. He said that his daughter promised him an I-Pad if the IMAC can't be fixed.

      Frank asked me to thank all for thinking about him. He hopes to find a manufacturer of safe Pop-Pop's.

      May the spirit of Christmas be with everyone in whatever you FAITH.

      best regards,