Re: RC Video

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 27, 2010

      > Here is a short video clip of the RC boat previously discussed.
      > Nothing to do with putt putts but fun and it gave me my speed fix.
      > http://www.youtube.com/user/PuttPutt4video#p/u/7/w-VDpJonBus

      Thanks for sharing Daryl. What type of engine are you using? I'm guessing a DC Motor or some type, hobby or otherwise.

      Still haven't heard from "Old Old" Frank. He was having MAC problems. Hope that he is OK. I'll try to get his snail mail address and send him a note.

      Pete
    • Daryl
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 28, 2010
        Hi Pete.......Thanks. Yes the electrics are DC out of an RC car with a handmade shaft and prop.

        I was also wondering about Frank. Hope you find out what's happening.